Love politics? Tired of checking poll results and the latest developments? If so, perhaps this book is for you.
Enjoy 29 short stories about life under President Trump published by Darkhouse books.
The stories are light-hearted and satirical. They are not heavy political diatribes but many do paint a dystopian view of the future. They are in a variety of genres but are not erotic or ultra-violent.
Some of these authors you may recognize and others may be new to you. Short story collections are always an outstanding way to sample a new author.
- Exceptional by Michael Guillebeau
- Ivanya Figures It Out by Kaye George
- A Feast for Fools by Joanne Lucas
- The Chat by Paul Alan Fahey
- Alex in Wonderland by KB Inglee
- The First White House Costume Ball and Other Trumpery by Diane A. Hadac
- Trump Towering by Craig Faustus Buck
- According to Luke by John M. Floyd
- Career Change by Ross Baxter
- Donalds to Donuts by Brian Asman
- Great Again by Zev Lawson Edwards
- The Hope-y, Change-y Thing by Caroline Taylor
- In the Service of the People by R J Meldrum
- Down Mexico Way by Ring Bunsen
- Arlene’s Visitors by Andrew Garvey
- Looking Good, America by Katherine Tomlinson
- A Phone Call to the White House by Pat Anne Sirs
- Lunch Special at the Trump National Golf Club by Rachel Cassidy
- Pulling Strings in DC by T L Snow
- Success Story by Robert S. Levinson
- The Wall by Warren Bull
- The Census Master by Manuel Alex Moya
- The Emperor’s New Wall by Tamar Auber
- Trumped by Ronald P. Wolff
- As American as… by Khomans Ens
- Buying Votes by Don Noel
- The Impersonator by Timothy O’Leary
- 76 Trombones by Anne-Marie Sutton
- The Divine & Infernal Top Secret Mission to Stop the False Apocalypse by Joshua James Jordan
You can purchase the book on Amazon for your Kindle for $2.99
Four stars out of five.
In accordance with FTC guidelines for reviewers, I would like to clarify that this book was provided to me by the author free of charge. I am not compensated by the author or publisher for my review. All they expect is an honest review of the work.